Artist Statement: Enveloped in an emotional fascination, Raegan Jaeger presents ideas vividly exploring both personal and public conflicts. Her work serves not only as an energetic outlet but a way of translating personal revelations into cohesive communicative forms. Conceptual, emotional, personal, and more often than not – uncomfortable. Beautiful while remaining truly ugly.
Biography: Raegan Jaeger is a Minnesota raised artist living in Portland, Oregon. Her undergraduate degree is in Studio Art and English Literature from the University of Minnesota. Her creative work is guided by her deep values of human rights and social justice, while being heavily influenced by her love of the outdoors. Her ability to value both nature and relationships was learned from her mom and dad. Family has been a huge inspiration and source of support. She loves animals, especially her two dogs, Bernie and Lace, and her green cheek conure, Coopie.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator, December 2020 – Current
Marketing and Employer Relations Administrator, June 2019 – December 2020
Portland State University, Advising and Career Services | Portland OR
- Design and implement marketing strategy for both internal and external communications
- Direct all departmental digital marketing
- Transitioned over 200 pages from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 website, increasing accessibility and insuring continuous access to information
- Direct targeted content curation helping to double the engagement and increase follower counts by roughly 40% across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Maintained regular mass communication with 10,000 – 90,000 student and employer contacts through Handshake
- Act as a liaison between PSU and external employers and partners (corporate, nonprofit, governmental, and small businesses)
- Effectively plan and promote campus community events and workshops, and adapted all events to a virtual format
Project Manager, October 2019 – Current
Assemble | Remote
- Freelance creative and technical project management contractor for small to midsize companies. Projects range from graphic design, web design, social media contribution and strategy, and content creation.
Communication Strategist, June 2017 – May 2019
Off-Campus Study Associate, January 2017 – June 2017
University of Minnesota, Center for Community Engaged Learning | Minneapolis MN
- Oversaw the total redesign of department website
- Worked alongside Communication Coordinator, Director, and Program Manager to build communications plan for 2017-2019, and assist with all graphic and technical needs
Campus Representative, September 2017 – April 2019
Lead Student Advisor, September 2015 – April 2017
HECUA | Saint Paul MN
- Managed recruitment team and strategy, earning 97% of organizational revenue ($2.2 million)
- Maintained long term partnerships with over 25 higher education consortium colleges
- Co-coordinated Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 automated communications campaign through Pardot (by Salesforce)
- Supported ~120 students per academic year and maintained communication with 5000+ student leads annually using Salesforce CMS
- Managed recruitment budget of $30,000 per academic year
University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts | Studio Art and English
HECUA, Off-campus study program | Art for Social Change, St. Paul, MN
PR and Marketing Intern I Interact Center for the Arts
June 2017 – Sept 2017, Arts center for adults with disabilities
- Responsibilities: Supporting marketing and PR for events and regular programming. Web management (WordPress). Organizing stakeholder communication, program development opportunities, and fund development opportunities.
Environmental Arts Education Intern I Urban Arts Academy
Jan 2016 – May 2016, After school programming serving South Minneapolis neighborhoods
- Responsibilities: Coordinating curriculum for K-12 afterschool programming. In class support for high-need students and other lead teacher support.
Adult Homework and ELL Tutoring I Sumner Library
Sept 2015 – Jan 2016, Adult support program in North Minneapolis
- Responsibilities: Supporting community members with college work, English language learning, GED prep, occupational, citizenship, driver’s exams, etc.
Administrative Intern I Patrick’s Cabaret
Sept 2015 – Jan 2016, Queer-led performance arts organization
- Responsibilities: Grant writing and fund development support, history and archival work, communications, artist support, and regular performance coordinating and staffing.
- Note: I was able to secure a $20,000 accessibility grant during my time that provided funding for interpreters and audio descriptors at performances, accessibility updates to restrooms, and an accessible redesign of their website.
Drupal CMS, WordPress CMS, Weebly, Google Analytics
Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro), Canva
Hootsuite, Sprout Social
Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Handshake, Slack, MailChimp, Constant Contact,
MS Office, Google Suite, Mac and PC